Community of Practice
Tembo User Forum should be a space where everyone feels comfortable to contribute. We see the following set of participation rules as a basic set of rules to be enriched over time with the opinions of our users.
By participating in this forum:
- I am open to learn from others and let others learn from me
- I leave space for others to share their knowledge, opinions or mistakes: no judgments!
- I respect differences of views and opinions
- I respect others and I use language which cannot be perceived as offensive or aggressive
- I am aware of the community’s diversity: different cultures, genders, languages, digital skills and experiences in MSF..
- I speak for myself and from my own experience, without naming other people not present
- I make sure that the content I share is from trusted source
- I take confidentiality seriously when sharing conversations outside the forum: I share only the learnings and I don’t name or devalue members for their contributions
- I will not share spam or any other form of advertising
- I respect MSF code of conduct, both in my daily MSF work and in the forum (link to MSF Behavioral Commitments)