About the Course
The cycle of the response to an emergency - An important part of this cycle is the Alert Investigation. In this course, you will discover all the aspects related to the alert investigation phase. The aim of this course is to improve the quality of the emergency responses of the organization: from preparation, to reactivity, to implementation.
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of the course, the student must be able to carry out an alert investigation using the MSF tools and thresholds.
List of Contents
INTRODUCTION TO THE RESPONSE TO AN EMERGENCY
- MODULE 0. Introduction. Responding to Emergencies
- MODULE 1. Analyze alert received
- MODULE 2. Establish assessment strategy and prepare material
- MODULE 3. Gather qualitative data
- MODULE 4. Compile quantitative data – General
- MODULE 5. Compile quantitative data – Sampling/surveys
- MODULE 6. Carry out outbreak investigation
- MODULE 7. Strategy analysis and review
- MODULE 8. Analyse & present data gathered
- MODULE 9. Summarize, conclude, recommend
- MODULE 10. Indicators