About the Course
The cycle of the response to an emergency - An important part of this cycle is the Alert Investigation. In this course, you will discover all the aspects related to the alert investigation phase. The aim of this course is to improve the quality of the emergency responses of the organization: from preparation, to reactivity, to implementation.
When you complete all modules you will be able to open and download your Certificate of Training Completion.
This course is aimed at:
- Primary: Senior Medical Staff participating in alert investigation
- Secondary: Any other staff willing to learn more about alert investigation
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of the course, the student must be able to carry out an alert investigation using the MSF tools and thresholds.
List of Contents
INTRODUCTION TO EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- MODULE 0. Introduction. Responding to Emergencies
- MODULE 00. Indicators
- MODULE 1 Initial reception and analysis of an alert. Part 1
- MODULE 1. Initial reception and analysis of an alert. Part 2
- MODULE 2. Establish assessment strategy and prepare material
- MODULE 3. Gather qualitative data
- MODULE 4. Compile quantitative data – General
- MODULE 5. Compile quantitative data – Sampling/surveys
- MODULE 6. Carry out outbreak investigation
- MODULE 7. Strategy analysis and review
- MODULE 8. Analyse & present data gathered
- MODULE 9. Summarize, conclude, recommend